Saturday, 8 June 2013

Short but sweet...

Finally got back onto this job after it was suspended for five months and started on the wall decoration. I carried the arches through to the floor to give a little extra height since the ceilings, at their lowest point, are around 1.50cm! Then I added a low Boiserie. The vertical walls were painted in acrylic since the family have children (so cleaning off dirt-marks will be inevitable)
I thought to add a couple of photo's of the early stages of the painted Boiserie. I also tried to do a panorama of the whole doubled ceiling together from my phone app...unfortunatly it has come out pretty badly stitched I'm afraid. Still, I think it gives a bit of an idea of what the space feels like.
Ps The two central pictures were allegories of music and human ingenuity...This space is most likely to become a games room!

Hope you all have a great weekend...'till next time.
Nadia